Closing the Loop is a Dutch social enterprise that makes mobile phone use circular for companies and governments. We encourage reuse of mobile phones and ensure that broken phones from developing countries are recycled in a responsible manner. This is good for people, the environment, climate and the economy. With this approach we won the Circular Award 2018.
Closing the Loop is growing rapidly. Recently we started a partnership with Samsung and T-Mobile to realise our mission: a waste-free telecom sector. But we want and need more to reach this, and therefore we need you!
What will you do?
As a Marketing and Communications Intern you support the Marketing and Communications Manager in strengthening the Closing the Loop story. You will explore the market, watch and translate trends into useful online content, strengthen our social media channels, write content and check facts around e-waste and mobile phones.
- University or college student with a focus in marketing and/or communications;
- Active on social media and informed around topics like circularity, sustainable development and SDGs
- Proactive attitude, creative, and an easy writer;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch;
- Knowledge in the field of electronics, telecom, circular economy is an advantage.
- A young and enthusiastic team;
- The coolest social enterprise in the Netherlands;
- A beautiful Amsterdam based office;
- An internship with impact, preferably for a period of 6 months for 4-5 days per week, starting in September.
- An inspiring environment, with of course an internship allowance and good guidance.
Apply and information
Send your CV and application letter to Annick Mantoua (COO) via annick.mantoua [at] closingtheloop.eu. You can also contact her for questions.