Closing the Loop is a Dutch social enterprise that makes mobile phone use circular for companies and governments. We encourage reuse of mobile phones and ensure that broken phones from developing countries are recycled in a responsible manner. This is good for people, the environment, climate and the economy. With this approach we won the Circular Award 2018.
What will you do?
As a marketing and communications intern you support the marketing and communications managers in strengthening the story of Closing the Loop. You will explore the market, watch and translate trends into useful content, strengthen our social media channels, write content and check facts around e-waste and mobile phones. For example, around the recycle deal between us and T-Mobile.
- University or college student or recent graduate with a study/degree around marketing and/or communications;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch;
- Knowledge in the field of electronics, telephony, circular economy is an advantage.
- A young and enthusiastic team;
- The coolest social enterprise in the Netherlands;
- Working in an office with other scale-up organisations in Amsterdam South;
- Start date and working days can be discussed, preferably for a period of 3 months or longer for 2 to 4 days per week.
Apply and information
Send your CV and application letter to Annick Mantoua (COO) as soon as possible via annick.mantoua [at] closingtheloop.eu
You can also contact her for questions.