Closing the Loop is a Dutch social enterprise that makes mobile phone use circular for companies and governments. We encourage reuse of mobile phones and ensure that broken phones from developing countries are recycled in a responsible manner. This is good for people, the environment, climate and the economy. With this approach we won the Circular Award 2018.
What will you do?
As a supply chain intern you support the Project Director Africa optimising our supply chain and operational activities related to the contact with collection partners in Africa.
- University or college student or recent graduate with a study/degree around supply chains and logistics or an interest in these areas;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably French and/or Dutch;
- Knowledge in the field of electronics, telephony, circular economy is an advantage.
- A young and enthusiastic team;
- The coolest social enterprise in the Netherlands;
- Working in an office with other scale-up organisations in Amsterdam South;
- Start date and working days can be discussed, preferably for a period of 3 months or longer for 2 to 4 days per week.
Apply and information
Send your CV and application letter to Annick Mantoua (COO) as soon as possible via annick.mantoua [at] closingtheloop.eu
You can also contact her for questions.