We're looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join our dedicated team who can help us form business cases and create the insights we need. The ideal person has super sharp analytical and numerical skills. You'll be the person giving recommendations based on your analyses. You'd be the spider in the web when it comes to data!
About Closing the Loop
Founded 8 years ago, Closing the Loop has taken on the opportunity to support corporate customers in on their (first) steps towards greener IT usage. By compensating the negative impact of the procurement and the use of phones/tablets/notebooks for its customers. By means of inclusive, in-house developed circular services Closing the Loop has managed to compensate over 3 million end-of-life phones thus far. The proposition is ‘simple’: for the quantity of hardware CTL’s customer uses or purchases, the same quantity of African e-scrap is collected and recycled. One-for-one, creating a closed loop.
What will you be doing?
- Creating business cases for proposed new developments;
- Assessing success of previous sales and sales pipelines;
- Analyzing prospect corporate customers by using company data;
- Raising the analytical ability of the whole organization through training in data interpretation and basic analysis;
- Preparing & presenting recommendations based on analysis to business leadership
Who are you?
- You have started your final year in a HBO education in Business Administration/Commercial Economics (IT focussed) with an emphasis on Business Analysis;
- You are available as of 1stof December, for a period of 4-6 months;
- Can work independently in a growing scale-up;
- You have (advanced) Microsoft Excel skills;
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
- The eagerness to learn something new every day;
- An independent and organized worker, good at setting priorities;
- Performance driven and a personality with spunk, passion and ambition
What you can expect from us?
An internship with us means participating in an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing company with mainly young colleagues. The corporate culture is informal and result-oriented. In addition to gaining work experience, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad view in the field of procurement, circularity and sustainability. We also offer:
- A challenging internship (40 hours);
- An internship compensation of €350,00 a month (before tax, based on a 40-hour workweek);
- A permanent internal supervisor (senior business developer);
- Work and challenges that fuel your ambitions in the circular economy;
- The possibility to learn from an international, diverse team;
- Work from our office in Amsterdam, if COVID rules allow this.
Send your CV and application letter to hr [at] closingtheloop.eu